We’ve only been around for part of 2010, but nevertheless I think it’s worth highlighting some of our posts which were particularly good and/or generated a lot of buzz. Here are our top 5 for 2010 – Looking forward to many more in 2011! Happy new year!
1. Favorite Breakfast Places – With Grapevine having such a great variety of options for places to go out for breakfast, we had to do a rundown of our favorites. We look forward to posting more detailed reviews of each of these in the near future (if we have not already).
2. Where to Watch the World Series – This was a historic year for our beloved Rangers, and I was as excited as anyone to watch all the action. There are several good sports bars around where the atmosphere was electric with fans sporting their claws and antlers.
3. Reopening of Chill – The closure of Chill earlier in the year was a sad day for many of us, and we eagerly looked forward to its reopening. We had a chat with the new owner and a preview of the place the day before their reopening.
4. Lake Grapevine Runners and Walkers – The best running club in DFW happens to be right here in Grapevine. This post details some info on how to get involved.
5. Cork It! and Retro Movies at Palace Arts Center – We had a great evening of food, wine, and Star Wars and brought you all the details, complete with some pictures.