There is plenty going on in town this weekend (as usual – but this weekend seems particularly good). Check it out!
Grapevine Summer Nights: The fun continues on Friday nights in downtown Grapevine. This week is the Great Taste of Main Street, with special treats from local restaurants and bakeries. There will also be bounce houses for the kids and drawings for prizes. Come by the Gazebo from 6:30 to 8:30 to join the fun.
Ice Cream Social at Nash Farm – Saturday from 10-12.
- Tolbert’s – Swan Song (Led Zeppelin tribute) – Friday, $5 cover
- Tolbert’s – Lone Star Floyd (Pink Floyd tribute) – Saturday, $5 cover
- Back Porch – Dixie Rex – Friday
- Back Porch – Brian Burns – Saturday
- Glass Cactus – Skyrocket – Friday
- Glass Cactus – The Molly Ringwalds – Saturday
- Tap In – Joshua Mather Band – Friday
- Tap In – Brad & Cameron – Saturday
- Cork It! – Brad & Cameron – Friday
- Cork It! – Jessica Brooks – Saturday
SummerBlast Fireworks – Friday night at 9:30 p.m. Best place to see is around the lake at one of the parks, or from the patio at Glass Cactus.