So, who enjoyed one of the great Halloween events put on by the city of Grapevine over the weekend? Hallo-Wine Trail? GrapeYard? Ghostbusters showing at the PAC? What else?
Well, the local festivities are not over yet. I really hope to see lots of trick o’treaters at our house tonight; it seems like in past years the participation has dwindled. Not sure if the neighbors’ kids are just getting older or whether there are other things going on. So do get out and about – we love to see the kiddos dressed up!
If you don’t live in a neighborhood conducive to trick o’ treating (what?) or want some other options, there are a few things happening tonight that you might consider:
- Free trick o’ treating indoors at Grapevine Mills mall from 6-8 p.m.
- Fall carnival at Compass Christian Church from 6:30 to 9 p.m. This is technically in Colleyville, but if some place is literally right across the street from Grapevine then certainly we can support it.
- “Trunk or Treat” at First Baptist Church Grapevine from 5:30 to 9 p.m. 301 E. Texas St, Grapevine
- Trunkfest at First Baptist Church of Euless from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. 1000 Airport Freeway, Euless. Again, not technically in Grapevine but certainly convenient to the area.
- We look forward to a fun, safe evening!