- Le Freak at Glass Cactus Nightclub. This is probably the biggest, most festive and certainly most expensive of the possibilities, but if you want to really do it up big, head to this party. Packages are available which include 1 night of accommodations at the hotel, 2 tickets to the show at Glass Cactus, appetizers, midnight champagne, and parking. Depending on the seating chosen, the prices range from $383 to $824 for a couple. If you want only the show and no hotel room, tickets are $89 apiece.
- Into the Glass wine bar dinner. Another pricey option but Into the Glass has fabulous food and wine so for a special occasion it would be worth the splurge. They are offering a 10 course meal with wine pairings for $140 a person. Main Street would be a classic, great place to celebrate the new year in Grapevine.
- Tolbert’s. There is always live music and a fun vibe at Tolbert’s. For New Year’s Eve they have Slowhand (Clapton) and Soul Sacrifice (Santana tribute) for the lineup. Just $5 cover, plus all the food and drinks you want to buy. One of the better deals in town.
- The Tap-In. Drop Top Rockets (Texas rockabilly) starting at 8:30 p.m. and no cover. Tap-In has fantastic food too. But don’t take our word for it.
- Grapevine Opry at the Palace Arts Center. Their New Year’s Country Eve show is just $25 in advance or $30 at the door. This is just the show, no food, so make plans for an early dinner in town. Maybe Farina’s Winery, one of our favorites, or perhaps Big Fish.
Do you have other plans besides the above? Tell us in the comments!