Main Street Days is coming! We look forward to checking it out bright and early on Friday. I find it’s always a great idea to go to the Grapevine festivals on the early days – crowds are more sparse and shopping isn’t picked over. And what a great excuse to play hooky from work. 😀 Here is all that you need to know:
- Main Street Days takes place this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday on Main Street in downtown Grapevine from 10 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. (closes at 6 p.m. on Sunday).
- Admission is free on Friday until 5 p.m. (another reason to go early!). The rest of the weekend it is $7 for adults and $5 for children 6-12 (under 6 are free). You can get a weekend pass for $15 or a souvenir pin for $20 if you plan to hang out all weekend.
- Coupons may be purchased for rides and food.
- Plenty of great musical acts – see here for the detailed schedule.
- Grilling competition with prizes including chance to win a Big Green Egg and/or grilling accessories.
- Carnival rides
- Pizza Piazza with pizza choices from 9 local restaurants, complete with the opportunity to vote for your favorites.
The weather looks to be nice and this is always a fun event for families. They can also still use volunteers, so if you want to put your talents to good use, visit this link to see if there’s a spot for you.
We’ll report back on our experiences and likely tweet during the festival as well.